Hiking and biking
Walking holiday in Le Marche.
- Walking is by far the best way to explore the region around Cupramontana. View the routes, put on your hiking boots, and go!
- We live on the countryside, on the edge of the natural Park Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi. So it's ideal to get there on his own two feet. You can direct to our front door start; we learn from en. some walking tours from which to map available or downloadable.
- The natural Parks such as the Monte San Vicino and Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi are quick and easy to reach by car. An unforgettable experience in the unspoiled nature.
- if you prefer to use a guide ? Every Saturday morning, anyone is welcome to with the local walking group to explore the area. It is fully free, no need to lost the way to get and stay in pleasant company.
Discover Le Marche by bike.
- The ideal activity for sports enthusiasts: mountain biking or cycling in Le Marche. The area around Cupramontana has beautiful cycling and mountain bike routes to discover. Discover the nice villages and places by bike, or enjoy a beautiful route through the vineyards. Our hilly environment is a challenge for cyclists, fitness is required. The only exception is the large cycle route along the Esino River, which departs from the caves of Frasassi to end at Falconara beach. The trail runs almost entirely on a cycle path.
- E-mountain bikes can be rented in collaboration with E-bike Bros.
- If you bring your own bicycle, they can be parked in a separate covered bicycle shed. Here you can also charge your e-bike, there is the possibility to wash bicycles, small bike repairs are possible and there is also drying possibility for bike clothes.